Janet Jackson’s pal and creative director is jumping to the defence of the songstress as speculation builds that a jaw-dropping payout may be in store following her recent split from billionaire Wissam Al Mana.
In an Instagram snap, Gil Duldulao wrote: “I want to state what I have to say as a friend.”
He went on: “Even if there was a possibility that my friend could make $500 mil off of having a child. It’s not in her character to want and or accept 500 mil. It’s character people and she is not the one.
“She would never accept a payout or want a payout,” the friend continued, adding: “That’s the human being I know.”
While the rest of the address was clouded by swear words, the sentiment shines through; that Janet wants nothing from her former flame and father of her child.
The couple confirmed their split earlier this month, just three months after the arrival of their miracle son, Eissa.
One insider confided to Page Six that trouble had been brewing for months.
“She thought he had become too controlling during the pregnancy and she had already allowed him to dictate her appearance and even the way she performed at concerts,” a source, who works closely with the couple, told the publication.
Days after their breakup became public, the businessman shared a heartfelt message to the new mum.
“To the most beautiful person in the world, thank you for your divine love, your eternal support and for being my best friend,” he wrote on his personal website in a post titled “Love.”
“I love you so much, inshallah we will be together in the Great Forever x.”
Janet, 50, secretly married the 42 year old Qatari businessman back in 2012, before welcoming their son this year, on January 3.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019