Is Janet Jackson dropping a major hint?
The 49-year-old music superstar - who recently called off her tour to announce her plans to start a family - shocked fans by dropping a stylish new music video for her song 'Dammn Baby', taken from the singer's latest album Unbreakable.
The black and white clip proves Janet still has all the right moves, showcasing the singer's signature sultry dance steps and complex choreography. Ironically, however, the release of the video comes amid reports that the singer is pregnant with her and husband Wissam Al Mana's first child - just weeks before her 50th birthday.
It was only last month that Janet announced she would be postponing her tour so that she and her husband could begin "planning our family".
"We're in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change," Janet revealed in a video message shared on Twitter.
"I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I'm going to have to delay the tour.
“Please, if you could try and understand that it’s important that I do this now,” Michael Jackson's sister asked of her fans.
“I have to rest up, doctor’s orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can."
Janet wed her billionaire beau in a secret ceremony in 2012, with the pair keeping mum about their nuptials until early the next year. This will be the star's first child, but she told Harper's Bazaar in 2009 that she was open to the idea of starting a family.
"Sure, I'd adopt," she told the magazine.
"And I think that f I'm really supposed to have kids, it will happen, if that's God's plan for me!"
Watch: Janet announces she will delay her tour to start planning a family
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019