Just two weeks shy of her 50th birthday, a source confirmed to ET that the superstar will be becoming a mother!
Just last month she announced that she'll be postponing her tour to start a family with her husband.
“We’re in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change,” Janet explained in a video posted to Twitter on April 6.
“I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.”
Watch Janet's video in the player below. Post continues!
“Please, if you could try and understand that it’s important that I do this now,” Michael Jackson's sister asked of her fans.
“I have to rest up, doctor’s orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can."
In 2012, the starlet secretly tied the knot to the billionaire businessman, now 41, but didn't confirm the news until early 2013.
While Janet, herself, is yet to confirm the exciting news, she has admitted in the past how excited she is to start a family.
“Sure, I’d adopt," she told *Harper's Bazaar in 2009.
Adding,"And I think that if I’m really supposed to have kids, it will happen, if that’s God’s plan for me!"
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019