New reports have revealed that on December 16, Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx flew to Cabo in Mexico for birthday getaway.
"Katie and Jamie took a private jet to Cabo on Friday morning from Van Nuys Airport [in Los Angeles]," an insider told Us Weekly.
"It was a quick trip in honor of Katie's birthday. It was only them and two pilots on the plane."
It's believed that the pair took a limo to the very swanky Las Ventanas al Paraíso, a Rosewood Resort.
"They stayed in one of the most private suites at the hotel, separate from other guests and entered by a small path," the source told the American publication.
"They wanted to be very discreet and had everything delivered to their room and taken care of by a personal butler."
The couple were only there for one night, leaving the following evening, with the source saying that Suri was not with them.
The birthday girl, who turned 38, and her actor beau have been linked together since 2013.
Despite their three year relationship, neither party have commented on their romance.
Jamie's friend, Claudia Jordan, confirmed that Katie was with the 49-year-old during an interview in June this year.
"He is very happy with her. I love that he seems very happy," she revealed. The reality star then claimed she "misspoke" during the interview.
Watch more on the secretive couple in the video player below! Article continues...
While Katie may not choose not to openly celebrate her special day with her leading man, she did have someone incredibly dear to her heart - her daughter Suri.
Katie, who was previously married to Tom Cruise from 2006 to 2012, spent her actual birthday, December 18, with the 10-year-old.
The mum-of-one took to Instagram to share two selfies with her mini me.
Posting a hazy snap with Suri, she penned, "birthday vibes!," with 12 love hearts.
She added another snap from their day together, musing, "Birthday vibes continued ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ so grateful today," with young Suri beaming at the camera.
The pair enjoyed a day bowling, with Katie saying, "Showing strength in bumper bowling lol," before capping it off with coffee and cupcakes, reflecting that she "loved today".
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am