New reports have revealed that on December 16, Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx flew to Cabo in Mexico for birthday getaway.
"Katie and Jamie took a private jet to Cabo on Friday morning from Van Nuys Airport [in Los Angeles]," an insider told Us Weekly.
"It was a quick trip in honor of Katie's birthday. It was only them and two pilots on the plane."
It's believed that the pair took a limo to the very swanky Las Ventanas al Paraíso, a Rosewood Resort.
"They stayed in one of the most private suites at the hotel, separate from other guests and entered by a small path," the source told the American publication.
"They wanted to be very discreet and had everything delivered to their room and taken care of by a personal butler."
The couple were only there for one night, leaving the following evening, with the source saying that Suri was not with them.
The birthday girl, who turned 38, and her actor beau have been linked together since 2013.
Despite their three year relationship, neither party have commented on their romance.
Jamie's friend, Claudia Jordan, confirmed that Katie was with the 49-year-old during an interview in June this year.
"He is very happy with her. I love that he seems very happy," she revealed. The reality star then claimed she "misspoke" during the interview.
Watch more on the secretive couple in the video player below! Article continues...
While Katie may not choose not to openly celebrate her special day with her leading man, she did have someone incredibly dear to her heart - her daughter Suri.
Katie, who was previously married to Tom Cruise from 2006 to 2012, spent her actual birthday, December 18, with the 10-year-old.
The mum-of-one took to Instagram to share two selfies with her mini me.
Posting a hazy snap with Suri, she penned, "birthday vibes!," with 12 love hearts.
She added another snap from their day together, musing, "Birthday vibes continued ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ so grateful today," with young Suri beaming at the camera.
The pair enjoyed a day bowling, with Katie saying, "Showing strength in bumper bowling lol," before capping it off with coffee and cupcakes, reflecting that she "loved today".
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019