Update 23.06.16: Claudia Jordan has now backtracked on her original comments, telling ET that she had "no knowledge of Jamie with Katie at all".
"I've never seen them together, he's never told me he's dating her," she said.
As for her original comments, made during an appearance on a podcast, the reality star said she had simply misspoken. "A lot of times, I get asked questions about celebrities - some I know, some I don't - a lot of times we just give a safe kind of generic answer," she explained.
"I don't have the knowledge of this being fact, I don't."
Guess the jury's still out on whether or not Jamie and Katie are an official couple!
Original story continues below
Real Housewives Of Atlanta alum Claudia Jordan, who refers to Jamie as her "good friend," seemingly confirmed the couple were dating during an interview on the Allegedly podcast.
When asked about the Oscar winner's rumoured romance with the former Dawson's Creek actress, Claudia said, "He is very happy with her. I like that he seems very happy."
See what Jamie's friend said about his romance with Katie! Post continues below.
While it seems like the relationship is Hollywood's worst kept secret, both Jamie and Katie have vehemently denied the reports.
"Oh come on, you guys have been trying to get that to stick for three years," Jamie, 48, told TMZ recently.
Meanwhile, wedding rumours were sparked when Katie was spotted wearing what looked like an engagement ring, while Jamie was also sporting a ring on his left hand.
The pair were first linked in 2013 when they were spotted partying and dancing together at the 4th Annual Apollo in the Hamptons benefit.
In 2015, Jamie once again denied there was anything romantic going on between him and the 37-year-old actress when a photo surfaced of the pair holding hands in a recording studio.
Watch Jamie and Katie flirt up a storm at a charity event below! Post continues.
Katie was once married to Tom Cruise - who also happens to be a good friend of Jamie's - and has a 10-year-old daughter, Suri, with the actor.
Jamie has two daughters, Corinne, 22, and Annalise, six, from previous relationships.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019