Jaden Smith has made headlines before for his bizarre statements, but this latest one has got to take the cake!
In a new interview with men’s mag GQ, the 17-year-old son of Will Smith revealed that not only did he build much of the furniture inside his own bedroom, he's even extended his talents outside of the house by creating a pyramid in the backyard.
“It’s at my parents’ house. Half of a pyramid,” he told the magazine.
“The tip is missing, but the whole structural thing is built, and it sits at 12.5 feet tall.”
According to the multi-talented teen, his pyramid is modelled on the famous Giza structure, and his parents Will and Jada had no issues with their son getting creative on their lawn.
“They always told us to, like, be and do whatever we want,” Jaden said.
Watch: Will Smith talks about raising teenagers with Ellen DeGeneres
Jaden and his younger sister Willow aren’t shy about sharing their views on everything from philosophy to the English language, but their quotes have raised eyebrows before. In an interview with The New York Times last year, the celebrity siblings seemed to imply they didn’t experience time the same way as everyone else.
“I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please, and that’s how I know it doesn’t exist,” Willow told the publication.
“It's proven that how time moves for you depends on where you are in the universe. It's relative to beings and other places,” Jaden added.
However, in his GQ interview last month Jaden seemed to poke fun at his image in the media, describing himself and his sister as scientists conducting tests on “humanity”.
“It’s the best thing. People think you’re crazy – I feel like it’s an honour, actually, for people to think I’m crazy. Because they thought Galileo was crazy too, you know what I’m saying?” he revealed.
“I don’t think I’m as revolutionary as Galileo, but I don’t think I’m not as revolutionary as Galileo.”
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019