Usually our Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, is seen wearing high end New Zealand brands in the public eye.
During the leaders' debate Jacinda wore a dress by Ingrid Starnes and on election night, a burgundy shirt-dress by another local designer, Maaike.
However, Jacinda's jacket at the Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards last night was not designer, in fact, it didn't have a label at all.
During a brief interview with NZ Herald last night, Jacinda was asked if her dress was Juliette Hogan, which she responded yes.
However, we weren't prepared for what came next.
"I've got a jacket from Save Mart," Jacinda said.
Yes, Save Mart.
"It's fake fur, and it's from Save Mart, Save Mart Hastings."
It turns out our PM is a bit of a bargain hunter. Good on you, Jacinda!
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019