Honor, 33, took to Instagram over the weekend to share a photo of the Carter family’s visit to the Racing Club de France’s extensive grounds, where the former Black Sticks player seemed to be considering a return to the turf.
“Visited the beautiful @racing92 #RacingFamily Golf & Hockey Club. Should I dare pick up my hockey stick again?” she captioned the photo, adding an emoji of the French flag and a grimacing face.
The Instagram post comes days after she shared a cryptic update on Twitter. Posting a black and white snapshot of her face, Honor wrote, “I refused to be a shadow to my husbands life #watchthisspace”.
Dan, Honor and their two sons Marco and Fox relocated to Paris last year after Dan joined the Racing 92 rugby club last year.
While the couple were busy playing tourist during their first few months in the French capital, Dan has since revealed they have settled nicely into their new Parisian lifestyle.
“Paris is a very big international city, I can walk the streets and nobody knows who I am, which is pretty refreshing,” he told Sky Sports.
“There’s just so much to do, it’s crazy – we get one day off a week and I really enjoy exploring the city, you never do the same thing twice.”
Earlier this week, Dan and Honor were snapped meeting international burlesque star Dita Von Teese backstage after her 2016 Crazy Horse Paris show.
“Backstage with Queen of Burlesque @DitaVonTeese & @dancarter,” Honor wrote.
In January this year, the fashionable couple were also spotted sitting front row at the Louis Vuitton menswear show during Paris Fashion Week.
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020