My go-to party outfit is… definitely a tailored suit.
The best thing not yet invented… the instant slim, fit, phat, intelligent pill.
My advice to my younger self… trust more of your instincts.
My favourite day of the week… Monday. It’s a new beginning. Why be lazy? Be the change you want and need in your own life. Don’t live in repeat and regret.
I feel content when… I’m being hugged. I’m a simple guy. Hold my hand at the movies and I’m happier than the richest person on the planet.
My one desert island luxury… my partner. He can’t do hair, but he can fish, cook, clean...
If I was brave enough, I would… I’m pretty fearless. We were brought up to never back down and always be brave.
The song that always makes me want to dance is… so many! Actually anything 80s.
I envy… very little. I’m not a jealous person. It’s such an ugly trait.
If I were a billionaire… I might be able to buy a few more shoes but it wouldn’t change my integrity. I don’t need that much. I like working hard toward a goal... I’d probably give it away... after I buy Fiji.
The thing that blows my mind is… the universe. The great unknown. Ancient civilisations. Great conversations.
The website I can’t resist checking is… besides Youtube videos, I’m addicted to shopping online.
My ultimate dinner party guest… so many people, from sexy Bollywood actors to closet Hollywood stars. I do like stylist Grace Coddington. She’s got an incredible wealth of history in her world of fashion... and we both love cats.
In my bag right now… keys, Jo Malone cologne, Strepsils, phone charger, protein bar.
Photos by: Thinkstock Images and Supplied
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020