My go-to party outfit is… definitely a tailored suit.
The best thing not yet invented… the instant slim, fit, phat, intelligent pill.
My advice to my younger self… trust more of your instincts.
My favourite day of the week… Monday. It’s a new beginning. Why be lazy? Be the change you want and need in your own life. Don’t live in repeat and regret.
I feel content when… I’m being hugged. I’m a simple guy. Hold my hand at the movies and I’m happier than the richest person on the planet.
My one desert island luxury… my partner. He can’t do hair, but he can fish, cook, clean...
If I was brave enough, I would… I’m pretty fearless. We were brought up to never back down and always be brave.
The song that always makes me want to dance is… so many! Actually anything 80s.
I envy… very little. I’m not a jealous person. It’s such an ugly trait.
If I were a billionaire… I might be able to buy a few more shoes but it wouldn’t change my integrity. I don’t need that much. I like working hard toward a goal... I’d probably give it away... after I buy Fiji.
The thing that blows my mind is… the universe. The great unknown. Ancient civilisations. Great conversations.
The website I can’t resist checking is… besides Youtube videos, I’m addicted to shopping online.
My ultimate dinner party guest… so many people, from sexy Bollywood actors to closet Hollywood stars. I do like stylist Grace Coddington. She’s got an incredible wealth of history in her world of fashion... and we both love cats.
In my bag right now… keys, Jo Malone cologne, Strepsils, phone charger, protein bar.
Photos by: Thinkstock Images and Supplied
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019