Top of my bucket list is… It was Machu Picchu, then I did that last year. Then Cuba and Mexico City but I’m going this year. Next up would be maybe… the Bolivian salt lakes, the Solentiname Islands in Nicaragua, and Hamilton (to see my parents).
The website I can’t resist checking is... UpWorthy or Impolitikal or IndieWire.
I envy… Europeans who grow up speaking three languages like it’s no big deal.
My favourite day of the week… I don’t really have weekends like most people because I’ve never worked nine to five. I like Thursday though, because people are getting excited about Friday, but they haven’t completely given up on the week yet.
If I was brave enough... I would pack up, relocate to a small town in Latin America and become fluent in Spanish.
In my handbag right now… Grocery receipts that I really need to bin.
The person whose work I most admire is… Jill Soloway and her TV show Transparent. Gaby Hoffmann as an actress. I also really admire Claire Danes actually.
My hidden talent… I drum. That’s a lie. I used to drum when I was a teenager and in my early 20s in bands. I really should get back into it.
My go-to party outfit is… Red lippy. I have this particular one that’s been with me so long it can’t still be hygienic.
My advice to my younger self… Learn another language while your brain is young and doesn’t have to work so hard to absorb and remember things.
My one desert island luxury… Maybe just sunscreen and Chapstick?
The best thing not yet invented… Fast internet at Bethells Beach in Auckland.
My favourite accessory is… My watch. Yes, I still wear a watch.
My most cringe-worthy moment… Just any bad audition where I know I am doing a terrible job and I should just leave the room and make it easier on everyone.
Most of my time is taken up by… Writing or thinking about writing, and worrying that I think about making up stories too much and not being inside my own life.
Photos: Thinkstock and Supplied
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019