A-list actor George Clooney and his high profile human rights lawyer wife Amal have added a new New York address to their list of glamourous and gorgeous homes.
Page Six reports last October the Clooney’s purchased a luxury mid-town apartment in one of New York’s newest future complexes, One Hundred East Fifty Third Street.
Work on the building is expected to be finished this year – and when complete will be opulent living at its stunning best.
Not only will it feature a gourmet marketplace, it will also host a French restaurant run by famed French chef Joël Robuchon to offer residents private dining. Alongside this there will be the full concierge service including dedicated lifestyle managers, residence management, global travel agents and on-hand personal shoppers.
The building will also boast an 18 metre swimming pool, full gym, sauna and spa treatment centre and a residential library.
There’s no word as to how much the couple paid for their new pad, although according to reports apartments start at US$2.6 million (NZ $3.58 million), with the most expensive penthouse going for US $65 million (NZ89.47).
Judging by the photos, the extravagance will be worth every cent.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayToday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerMore orgasms, less waste: why these are life goals we should all aspire to
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsTennis legend Stan Smith gives Duchess Catherine a very special gift for Prince Louis at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 12:45pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Beyoncé share a hug and talk parenting at the European premiere of the Lion King
Now To LoveYesterday 9:19am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesJul 14, 2019