A-list actor George Clooney and his high profile human rights lawyer wife Amal have added a new New York address to their list of glamourous and gorgeous homes.
Page Six reports last October the Clooney’s purchased a luxury mid-town apartment in one of New York’s newest future complexes, One Hundred East Fifty Third Street.
Work on the building is expected to be finished this year – and when complete will opulent living at its stunning best.
Not only will it feature a gourmet marketplace, it will also host a French restaurant run by famed French chef Joël Robuchon to offer residents private dining. Alongside this there will be the full concierge service including dedicated lifestyle managers, residence management, global travel agents and on-hand personal shoppers.
The building will also boast an 18 metre swimming pool, full gym, sauna and spa treatment centre and a residential library.
There’s no word as to how much the couple paid for their new pad, although according to reports apartments start at US$2.6 million (NZ $3.58 million), with the most expensive penthouse going for US $65 million (NZ89.47).
Judging by the pics, the extravagance is going to be worth every cent.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019