David Bowie’s widow Iman has paid tribute to her late husband, on what would have been his 70th birthday.
The 61-year-old supermodel, who was married to the iconic musician for over 20 years till his death last year, posted a romantic image of the couple embracing on a beach to the mark the birthday.
Bowie, who was widely regarded as one of the world’s most innovative and successful artists, died on January 10 2016, following a short illness.
Had he survived, the Rocket Man singer would have celebrated his milestone 70th birthday on Sunday 8th.
Iman and Bowie wed in 1992, before welcoming a daughter – Alexandria Zahra Jones – in 2000.
The supermodel has made several public tributes to her love on social media, sharing an image on their wedding anniversary in June, alongside another shot of the couple smiling on a beach.
Iman also shared a quote on her page on the singer’s birthday, that read: “All it takes is 1 song to bring 1,000 memories.”
David and Iman’s daughter, Lexi, turned 16 in August – with her proud mum sharing a beautiful image of her.
You can read more of this story here.
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am