On the most popular day of the year for proposals, Heidi Klum got engaged to her boyfriend, Tokio Hotel musician, Tom Kaulitz.
The German model and presenter of Project Runway may be famous for her Halloween parties, but she proved her Christmas is just as much of an event as she took to Instagram to announce her latest news.
'I SAID YES', wrote Klum as she ecstatically showed off her perfectly manicured ring finger on Instagram as she cuddled up to her fiancé. Along with the 600,000 plus likes the picture has already received the couple's coterie of A-List friends were quick to congratulate with comments chalked up by Rita Ora, Yolanda Hadid and Naomi Campbell.
Klum, 45, and Kaultiz, 29, have been dating for just less than a year. They made their first public appearance on the set of America's Got Talent where the couple were caught smooching.
Rumours were flying well before they made their official red carpet debut later at the Cannes amfAR Gala. The mother-of-four has been married twice before, to Ric Pipino and most recently to Seal, with whom she has three children. Meanwhile Kaulitz has been married once before, to Ria Sommerfeld.
It is the season after all with statistics suggesting most engagements of the year happen on Christmas Eve. Romance has been bubbling away in Hollywood where Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth finally tied the knot just days ago.
Via our sister site Grazia.
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am