On the most popular day of the year for proposals, Heidi Klum got engaged to her boyfriend, Tokio Hotel musician, Tom Kaulitz.
The German model and presenter of Project Runway may be famous for her Halloween parties, but she proved her Christmas is just as much of an event as she took to Instagram to announce her latest news.
'I SAID YES', wrote Klum as she ecstatically showed off her perfectly manicured ring finger on Instagram as she cuddled up to her fiancé. Along with the 600,000 plus likes the picture has already received the couple's coterie of A-List friends were quick to congratulate with comments chalked up by Rita Ora, Yolanda Hadid and Naomi Campbell.
Klum, 45, and Kaultiz, 29, have been dating for just less than a year. They made their first public appearance on the set of America's Got Talent where the couple were caught smooching.
Rumours were flying well before they made their official red carpet debut later at the Cannes amfAR Gala. The mother-of-four has been married twice before, to Ric Pipino and most recently to Seal, with whom she has three children. Meanwhile Kaulitz has been married once before, to Ria Sommerfeld.
It is the season after all with statistics suggesting most engagements of the year happen on Christmas Eve. Romance has been bubbling away in Hollywood where Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth finally tied the knot just days ago.
Via our sister site Grazia.
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am