If there was ever anything to prove that international fashion icon Anna Wintour has ageless style, it would be twinning with someone 62 years her junior.
Said with no word of a lie, the Vogue editor-in-chief, 69, who has been recognised by the Queen for her services to fashion and journalism, was pictured sitting beside Victoria Beckham's youngest child, seven-year-old Harper Beckham, at Victoria Beckham's Autumn / Winter 2019 show at the Tate Britain in London on Sunday - and the fashionable pair shared a striking similarity.
Sporting a Wintour-worthy bob and all-black outfit, Harper was definitely styled to win the fashion maven's tick of approval, and fast.
Sitting front row at her mum's fashion show alongside Anna Wintour, Harper could have been the fashion icon's mini me - and dad David Beckham clearly found the twinning moment amusing.
Posting an image of the pair, David wrote: "Harper & Anna... who wore it better? Both amazing."
Tthe internet exploded in response, with hundreds sharing the image on social media.
"Omg love this! mini-Anna!" wrote one fan.
"Harper for the win," another said.
Then, there was this golden edit:
Harper's adorable bob (or pob - short for 'posh bob') came about after mum Victoria suggested the chic haircut to husband David - but it took some persuading.
Speaking to Yahoo Style, David revealed: "About a year ago, my wife said, "Maybe we should cut Harper's hair." And I was like, "No! We need to grow it. Do. Not. Touch."
But it seems Victoria got her way in the end, with the proud mum debuting Harper's bob to the world via Instagram in August last year.
"Hair cut for our baby girl x kisses from Harper x #howchic," wrote Victoria at the time.
During the fashion show on Sunday, the Beckham brood put on a united show of support for their mum, with Romeo, 16, Cruz, 13, Brooklyn, 19, all joining Harper and David in the front row.
It's safe to say this family knows how to nail it when it comes to style, from top to toe.
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021