If there was ever anything to prove that international fashion icon Anna Wintour has ageless style, it would be twinning with someone 62 years her junior.
Said with no word of a lie, the Vogue editor-in-chief, 69, who has been recognised by the Queen for her services to fashion and journalism, was pictured sitting beside Victoria Beckham's youngest child, seven-year-old Harper Beckham, at Victoria Beckham's Autumn / Winter 2019 show at the Tate Britain in London on Sunday - and the fashionable pair shared a striking similarity.
Sporting a Wintour-worthy bob and all-black outfit, Harper was definitely styled to win the fashion maven's tick of approval, and fast.
Sitting front row at her mum's fashion show alongside Anna Wintour, Harper could have been the fashion icon's mini me - and dad David Beckham clearly found the twinning moment amusing.
Posting an image of the pair, David wrote: "Harper & Anna... who wore it better? Both amazing."
Tthe internet exploded in response, with hundreds sharing the image on social media.
"Omg love this! mini-Anna!" wrote one fan.
"Harper for the win," another said.
Then, there was this golden edit:
Harper's adorable bob (or pob - short for 'posh bob') came about after mum Victoria suggested the chic haircut to husband David - but it took some persuading.
Speaking to Yahoo Style, David revealed: "About a year ago, my wife said, "Maybe we should cut Harper's hair." And I was like, "No! We need to grow it. Do. Not. Touch."
But it seems Victoria got her way in the end, with the proud mum debuting Harper's bob to the world via Instagram in August last year.
"Hair cut for our baby girl x kisses from Harper x #howchic," wrote Victoria at the time.
During the fashion show on Sunday, the Beckham brood put on a united show of support for their mum, with Romeo, 16, Cruz, 13, Brooklyn, 19, all joining Harper and David in the front row.
It's safe to say this family knows how to nail it when it comes to style, from top to toe.
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsHow I broke free from my emotionally abusive relationship
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 21, 2020
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020