If there was ever anything to prove that international fashion icon Anna Wintour has ageless style, it would be twinning with someone 62 years her junior.
Said with no word of a lie, the Vogue editor-in-chief, 69, who has been recognised by the Queen for her services to fashion and journalism, was pictured sitting beside Victoria Beckham's youngest child, seven-year-old Harper Beckham, at Victoria Beckham's Autumn / Winter 2019 show at the Tate Britain in London on Sunday - and the fashionable pair shared a striking similarity.
Sporting a Wintour-worthy bob and all-black outfit, Harper was definitely styled to win the fashion maven's tick of approval, and fast.
Sitting front row at her mum's fashion show alongside Anna Wintour, Harper could have been the fashion icon's mini me - and dad David Beckham clearly found the twinning moment amusing.
Posting an image of the pair, David wrote: "Harper & Anna... who wore it better? Both amazing."
Tthe internet exploded in response, with hundreds sharing the image on social media.
"Omg love this! mini-Anna!" wrote one fan.
"Harper for the win," another said.
Then, there was this golden edit:
Harper's adorable bob (or pob - short for 'posh bob') came about after mum Victoria suggested the chic haircut to husband David - but it took some persuading.
Speaking to Yahoo Style, David revealed: "About a year ago, my wife said, "Maybe we should cut Harper's hair." And I was like, "No! We need to grow it. Do. Not. Touch."
But it seems Victoria got her way in the end, with the proud mum debuting Harper's bob to the world via Instagram in August last year.
"Hair cut for our baby girl x kisses from Harper x #howchic," wrote Victoria at the time.
During the fashion show on Sunday, the Beckham brood put on a united show of support for their mum, with Romeo, 16, Cruz, 13, Brooklyn, 19, all joining Harper and David in the front row.
It's safe to say this family knows how to nail it when it comes to style, from top to toe.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019