If there was ever anything to prove that international fashion icon Anna Wintour has ageless style, it would be twinning with someone 62 years her junior.
Said with no word of a lie, the Vogue editor-in-chief, 69, who has been recognised by the Queen for her services to fashion and journalism, was pictured sitting beside Victoria Beckham's youngest child, seven-year-old Harper Beckham, at Victoria Beckham's Autumn / Winter 2019 show at the Tate Britain in London on Sunday - and the fashionable pair shared a striking similarity.
Sporting a Wintour-worthy bob and all-black outfit, Harper was definitely styled to win the fashion maven's tick of approval, and fast.
Sitting front row at her mum's fashion show alongside Anna Wintour, Harper could have been the fashion icon's mini me - and dad David Beckham clearly found the twinning moment amusing.
Posting an image of the pair, David wrote: "Harper & Anna... who wore it better? Both amazing."
Tthe internet exploded in response, with hundreds sharing the image on social media.
"Omg love this! mini-Anna!" wrote one fan.
"Harper for the win," another said.
Then, there was this golden edit:
Harper's adorable bob (or pob - short for 'posh bob') came about after mum Victoria suggested the chic haircut to husband David - but it took some persuading.
Speaking to Yahoo Style, David revealed: "About a year ago, my wife said, "Maybe we should cut Harper's hair." And I was like, "No! We need to grow it. Do. Not. Touch."
But it seems Victoria got her way in the end, with the proud mum debuting Harper's bob to the world via Instagram in August last year.
"Hair cut for our baby girl x kisses from Harper x #howchic," wrote Victoria at the time.
During the fashion show on Sunday, the Beckham brood put on a united show of support for their mum, with Romeo, 16, Cruz, 13, Brooklyn, 19, all joining Harper and David in the front row.
It's safe to say this family knows how to nail it when it comes to style, from top to toe.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021