Despite saying she'd "rather die" than spend ages studying her looks, the 42-year-old actress says she's comfortable in her own skin.
"'I like my wrinkles and you know, I like what I see," she told Stylist.co.uk.
"Of course I can get into the frame of mind where I get critical about this and that, but I really try to not do that and try to appreciate the incredible life I've lived and all I've learned. I like that all of that is written on my face."
With her filming schedule, kids and lifestyle website Goop keeping her busy, it's no wonder Gwyneth isn't fussed about looking glam at all times. The star is often spotted out and about sans makeup, and she reveals her morning beauty routine boils down to brushing her teeth and getting everyone else in the family ready!
"The morning is definitely not the time when I look in the mirror," she confessed.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021