Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik’s budding romance is definitely heating up! Just days after starring in a gorgeous couple’s photo shoot for Vogue - shot by none other than famed photographer Mario Testino – Gigi has opened up about the behind-the-scenes goss from that day.
Speaking to reporters on the red carpet at the MTV Movie Awards taping this weekend, the 20-year-old model revealed the pair had plenty of fun getting cosy in front of the cameras.
“I wish I could be on set with him every day. It doesn’t feel like work when he’s there,” Gigi told E!.
“It was really fun. We had the best time. It was an adventure to go where we shot it.”
Gigi is one of the biggest models of the moment right now, so it’s no surprise the blonde bombshell loved the shoot – but as she revealed to E!, Zayn was in his element on the day as well.
“He is a very good model. He’s so naturally good looking,” she continued.
“The problem is he can do anything, he can change his hair colour a million times and looks great. He doesn’t need much help.”
The Vogue spread, which featured the couple looking all loved-up in a variety of picturesque locations around the Italian city of Naples, made quite the splash when the photos debuted on the internet late last week.
The dreamy shots showcase the photogenic couple zipping around the streets of Naples on a motorcycle and stealing kisses on a balcony with the gorgeous cityscape as their backdrop, with Gigi modelling the latest in plaid-patterned outfits for the spring season. The full spread will appear in the magazine's May issue.
Zayn and Gigi first turned heads when they starred together in the steamy music video for his single 'Pillowtalk', confirming the relationship rumours that had been buzzing about the pair for months.
Looking back on that first experience of working together, Gigi told E! that the video would always be a special moment in their relationship.
"It was fun for us. We just started dating. It's cute to look back. We were into each other and flirting the whole day," she revealed.
Zayn was previously linked to Little Mix singer Perrie Edwards, while Gigi dated singer Cody Simpson on and off for over two years.
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019