With a third Victoria's Secret catwalk under her belt, and her TV career taking off in leaps and bounds, Kiwi supermodel Georgia Fowler showed just how good she is at balancing her hectic life with a challenging walk along Auckland's Piha Beach.
In a crop top and leggings, the gorgeous Project Runway NZ host, 26, hopped between rocks and over a stream, lending mum Kim and a gal pal a hand to help them navigate the tricky terrain.
"She was really having fun, and there were lots of smiles and chats," a witness tells us. "Georgia had her phone out to capture the moments. It's clear she's got a lot to be happy about."
The Kiwi beauty recently revealed she mixes high-intensity workouts with boxing, Pilates, yoga and barre classes to get her banging body. And while she avoids most grains and dairy products due to allergies, she insists, "I will never deprive myself – I'll always have a little fun-sized chocolate when I need it."
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021