With a third Victoria's Secret catwalk under her belt, and her TV career taking off in leaps and bounds, Kiwi supermodel Georgia Fowler showed just how good she is at balancing her hectic life with a challenging walk along Auckland's Piha Beach.
In a crop top and leggings, the gorgeous Project Runway NZ host, 26, hopped between rocks and over a stream, lending mum Kim and a gal pal a hand to help them navigate the tricky terrain.
"She was really having fun, and there were lots of smiles and chats," a witness tells us. "Georgia had her phone out to capture the moments. It's clear she's got a lot to be happy about."
The Kiwi beauty recently revealed she mixes high-intensity workouts with boxing, Pilates, yoga and barre classes to get her banging body. And while she avoids most grains and dairy products due to allergies, she insists, "I will never deprive myself – I'll always have a little fun-sized chocolate when I need it."
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019