Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner and US singer Joe Jonas have got engaged.
The pair have been together since 2016. They both shared the news via Instagram.
Turner, who plays Sansa Stark in fantasy TV drama Game of Thrones, posted the photo with the caption "I said yes".
Jonas's brother Nick tweeted his congratulations:
"Ahh! Congratulations to my brother... and sister in law to be on your engagement. I love you both so much."
The Jonas Brothers, made up of the three brothers Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas, broke up in 2013 and Joe Jonas is now the lead singer for US band DNCE.
Turner, 21, shot to stardom when she took on her debut role as Sansa Stark on the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones. She has received four nominations for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series, as well as a Young Artist Award nomination for Best Supporting Young Actress in a TV Series.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019