Cast members of Coronation Street have paid tribute to their former co-star, Morag Siller, who has died after a five year battle with cancer.
The 46-year-old actress played Reverend Esther Warren back in 2013 on Coro, but is also well known for her role in Emmerdale.
An acclaimed theatre actress, Morag also starred in Doctors, Casualty, Marchlands and Monarch Of The Glen over the course of her career.
Her co-star and close friend, Sally Dynevor, paid tribute to Morag, saying: “‘I first met Morag about six years ago and it came about due to us both living with breast cancer. I knew we were going to be friends instantly. We talked about what we had both been going through on our first meeting and we have been great friends ever since.
“We did a lot together for charity – she was very passionate about the work she did and cared very much about Beechwood and Genesis. She made you feel you could do anything. I wish I had known her for longer, she was such an inspiration.
“I feel very lucky to have met her but I am devastated that she has passed away, she was such an amazing, generous, kind woman and a fantastic actress – just a beautiful human being.”
Anthony Cotton, who plays Sean Tully on the soap said: “Morag Siller. What a woman. She was a magnificent human being. Devastated.”
Morag leaves behind her husband, Tim.
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020