Woman’s Day can reveal the man healing The Bachelor New Zealand star Fleur Verhoeven’s broken heart is fellow photographer Richard Wood.
The Hawke’s Bay blonde bombshell tells us, “We’re taking things really slowly and getting to know each other. It’s really early days, so it’s not official yet, but it’s looking good. I definitely want to see where this is going.”
Watch Fleur and Richard working together behind the scenes of their photography project - story continues below
The pair have been friends since 2011 and older man Richard, an award-winning snapper from Havelock North, got in touch after The Bachelor to invite Dutch-born Fleur, 26, to participate in a photo shoot in Wellington in June.
“We’re both members of the NZIPP [New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography] and he’s really cool,” she explains. “We’ve hung out from that point on.”
Our exclusive photos of the pair were taken in Auckland, where Fleur and Richard attended the World Press Photo exhibition, and she filmed an episode of Family Feud. She has since assisted him on a photo shoot in Rotorua.
See more photos of the pair enjoying a date out and about in Auckland
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island JJ Fong's personal heartache
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Edna Swart reveals her battle with self-confidence
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsRyan Bridge opens up about landing his dream job as the new host of The AM Show
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 25, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi welcome their first child, a baby girl
Now To LoveSep 21, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Tegan Yorwarth's message to internet trolls
Woman's DaySep 20, 2021
- TVBlack Ferns star Huriana Manuel's Olympic heartbreak
Woman's DaySep 15, 2021
- TVProud Dad Art Green: 'My little girl is just so special'
Woman's DaySep 13, 2021
- Celebrity NewsAngela Bloomfield's tears and fears: 'I haven't given up on love!'
Woman's DaySep 07, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJoe Naufahu's heartbreak: 'I'm doing this for Mum'
Woman's DaySep 06, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi parents nightmare: 'Our son should still be here'
Woman's DaySep 03, 2021