Woman’s Day can reveal the man healing The Bachelor New Zealand star Fleur Verhoeven’s broken heart is fellow photographer Richard Wood.
The Hawke’s Bay blonde bombshell tells us, “We’re taking things really slowly and getting to know each other. It’s really early days, so it’s not official yet, but it’s looking good. I definitely want to see where this is going.”
Watch Fleur and Richard working together behind the scenes of their photography project - story continues below
The pair have been friends since 2011 and older man Richard, an award-winning snapper from Havelock North, got in touch after The Bachelor to invite Dutch-born Fleur, 26, to participate in a photo shoot in Wellington in June.
“We’re both members of the NZIPP [New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography] and he’s really cool,” she explains. “We’ve hung out from that point on.”
Our exclusive photos of the pair were taken in Auckland, where Fleur and Richard attended the World Press Photo exhibition, and she filmed an episode of Family Feud. She has since assisted him on a photo shoot in Rotorua.
See more photos of the pair enjoying a date out and about in Auckland
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020