The outspoken model wed actor and producer boyfriend Sebastian Bear-McClad, who recently starred with Robert Pattinson in critically acclaimed film Good Times.
She has only been linked to him since December, when she was spotted with him at a basketball game in New York. She has since confirmed her split from long-term artist boyfriend Jeff Majid, who she was engaged to, and lived with in Los Angeles.
In the Instagram story that shared the surprising news, Ratajwoski is seen eschewing the traditional white bridal dress and instead is wearing a mustard Zara suit comprising a tailored jacket and flared trousers. The suit retails for a total of $200 at US Zara.
Further channelling Seventies icon Bianca Jagger, she accessorised with a black felt hat and Forties-style veil. Her new husband wore a pale blue suit for the nuptials.
The impromptu ceremony took place at a court house in New York City, with The Fat Jew as one of the guests.
This article originally appeared on our sister site Grazia
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019