The famous couples aren't just good friends with each other, they're also neighbours - and this has led to more than a few prank wars between them!
As Jimmy explained on his late night show, it all started when Emily and John broke into his house to light up a Christmas display inside. Before long, the pranks were getting more and more epic - one year he even arranged to have Emily and John's entire house gift wrapped!
This year, however, Emily had an even bigger surprise in store for Jimmy, which she revealed live on his talk show. She and John gift-wrapped Jimmy's car twice, filling it with festive baubles the first time and a group of Christmas carollers the second - plus a real reindeer!
For the last step of the prank, John dressed up as Santa and took Jimmy's car for a spin - all while holding onto Jimmy's personal computer and clarinet.
"I'm going to take this for a spin because I need a sleigh to give away all your stuff," John joked.
"You're freaking out right now and I love it."
Check out the prank below:
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019