The couple of 21 years, who have been in a civil partnership since 2005, tied the knot in a private ceremony in England over the weekend.
It comes just months after same-sex marriage was legalised in the U.K.
Earlier this year, the 67-year-old legendary singer, songwriter and composer said he was looking forward to finally marrying the love of his life.
“We’ll do it very quietly,” he said. “But we will do it and it will be a joyous occasion and we will have our children.”
The lovebirds, who met back in 1993, share two super cute kids together, Zachary, 3, and Elijah, 1.
“I was attracted to David immediately,” John told Parade in 2010.
“He was very well dressed, very shy. The next night we had dinner. After it, we consummated our relationship. We fell in love very quickly.”
While details of the pair's big celebration are yet to be released, David previously gave their fans a bit of an insiight into their big day saying it would be relatively low-key.
"I think what we'll do is go to a register office in England…and take the boys with us, and a couple of witnesses," he said.
Congratulations to the adorale newlyweds! Check out their wedding pics here!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
- RelationshipsWhy women in their forties love Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant
Now To LoveToday 12:26pm
- WeddingsThe songs Kiwi celebrities walked down the aisle to
Now To LoveToday 8:35am
- FamilyThe best home and baby products for new and expectant parents
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- MindListening to Adele in the car can help reduce stress a new study has found
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles celebrates his birthday with an unexpected pop star and launches a clothing collection
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Career'I always wanted to work with animals': A day in the life of a border control customs officer
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- BodyI survived breast cancer: Greg Sargeaunt is one of 25 Kiwi men diagnosed with breast cancer every year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:10am
- TVJohn Campbell gets objectified by Matty McLean on Breakfast and loves it
Now To LoveYesterday 8:56am
- RoyalsThe Palace announces the Sussexes will not join the royal family for Christmas at Sandringham
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 13, 2019
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayNov 13, 2019
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019