The couple of 21 years, who have been in a civil partnership since 2005, tied the knot in a private ceremony in England over the weekend.
It comes just months after same-sex marriage was legalised in the U.K.
Earlier this year, the 67-year-old legendary singer, songwriter and composer said he was looking forward to finally marrying the love of his life.
“We’ll do it very quietly,” he said. “But we will do it and it will be a joyous occasion and we will have our children.”
The lovebirds, who met back in 1993, share two super cute kids together, Zachary, 3, and Elijah, 1.
“I was attracted to David immediately,” John told Parade in 2010.
“He was very well dressed, very shy. The next night we had dinner. After it, we consummated our relationship. We fell in love very quickly.”
While details of the pair's big celebration are yet to be released, David previously gave their fans a bit of an insiight into their big day saying it would be relatively low-key.
"I think what we'll do is go to a register office in England…and take the boys with us, and a couple of witnesses," he said.
Congratulations to the adorale newlyweds! Check out their wedding pics here!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveYesterday 4:25pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Sirtfood Diet: The weight loss plan that gives chocolate and red wine the big thumbs up
Now To LoveYesterday 11:25am
- Real LifeWhite Island survivor Kelsey Waghorn shares recovery images and discovers what a small world we live in
Now To LoveYesterday 11:23am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020