If you’re crazy about the Late, Late Show Carpool Karaoke segment with James Corden - let’s face it and who isn’t - and a complete Ed Sheeran fan, it's likely the two performing together is going to send you into overdrive.
And from the looks of it, you're not alone.
A 43-second teaser of the duo belting out some of the singer’s biggest hits was dropped on YouTube this week, and within a couple of hours it had already hit the number four spot on the site's trending chart.
Currently the clip is sitting on an impressive 2,085,145 views, and it would seem the clicks just keep on coming.
The short preview shows the Shape Of You Star tuning up his trusty acoustic guitar as he prepares to get down to some serious karaoke with The Late Late Show's host.
What we can tell you is there’ll be a blast of Castle On The Hill and Sing, but we’ll have to wait and see what other gems the hit-maker has got up his sleeve.
When Sheeran’s Carpool was announced back in January the 26-year-old admitted to Capital FM he felt strange about performing his own songs.
“I know the whole thing is singing to your tune, but I think I’d feel a bit awkward singing to my song.
“I think I’d just want to put on some Biggie… I want to put on something really awkward and dirty, like Biggie’s song, Big Booty Hoes, or something like that… and just hear James Corden sing along to that.”
The full clip will be aired Tuesday 6 June and although the segment was filmed in Los Angeles, it comes as part of a week of Late Late Shows from London.
The shows will feature Harry Styles, David Beckham, Kit Harington and Tom Cruise.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2019