If you’re crazy about the Late, Late Show Carpool Karaoke segment with James Corden - let’s face it and who isn’t - and a complete Ed Sheeran fan, it's likely the two performing together is going to send you into overdrive.
And from the looks of it, you're not alone.
A 43-second teaser of the duo belting out some of the singer’s biggest hits was dropped on YouTube this week, and within a couple of hours it had already hit the number four spot on the site's trending chart.
Currently the clip is sitting on an impressive 2,085,145 views, and it would seem the clicks just keep on coming.
The short preview shows the Shape Of You Star tuning up his trusty acoustic guitar as he prepares to get down to some serious karaoke with The Late Late Show's host.
What we can tell you is there’ll be a blast of Castle On The Hill and Sing, but we’ll have to wait and see what other gems the hit-maker has got up his sleeve.
When Sheeran’s Carpool was announced back in January the 26-year-old admitted to Capital FM he felt strange about performing his own songs.
“I know the whole thing is singing to your tune, but I think I’d feel a bit awkward singing to my song.
“I think I’d just want to put on some Biggie… I want to put on something really awkward and dirty, like Biggie’s song, Big Booty Hoes, or something like that… and just hear James Corden sing along to that.”
The full clip will be aired Tuesday 6 June and although the segment was filmed in Los Angeles, it comes as part of a week of Late Late Shows from London.
The shows will feature Harry Styles, David Beckham, Kit Harington and Tom Cruise.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019