As if being a chart-topping singer, songwriter and musician wasn’t enough, it looks like Ed Sheeran is set to become a pastor as well!
The British star is said to be keen to perform the service at close pals Courteney Cox and Johnny McDaid’s upcoming wedding, especially as he was the one who first introduced the lovebirds. With the ‘Thinking Out Loud’ singer already locked in to perform on the big day, it makes sense he’d be involved as much as he can!
“They [Courteney and Johnny] both agree it would be tons of fun as well as extremely fitting if Ed’s the one to join them in holy matrimony,” a source tells The Daily Star.
“He had already agreed to perform a couple of ballads after they exchange vows, so it seemed logical to him that he should get them hitched too.”
Of course, Ed has already had plenty of experience helping loved-up couples tie the knot, after pulling off a surprise performance at an Australian couple’s nuptials earlier this year. For Courteney and Johnny, however, it seems he’s ready to pull out all the stops!
“He’s bursting with pride to have played matchmaker to Johnny and Court and he’s told them he’s up for anything that will help make their special day truly memorable,” a source told The Daily Star.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2019