As the custody battle between exes Madonna and Guy Ritchie continues to heat up, it looks like the Queen of Pop has taken a well-timed dig at her former husband during a concert.
At a Nashville stop on her Rebel Heart tour, Madonna apparently dropped a couple of C-bombs in response to a fan’s marriage proposal.
“I’m looking for a husband, not a c**t,” she is reported to have said.
“I already married a c**t.”
While Madge didn’t name the particular ex-husband she was referring to in her onstage outburst, fans have speculated it could be Sherlock Holmes director Guy.
The singer’s relationship with her ex is said to have turned frosty over their son 15-year-old son Rocco, who is rumoured to be at the centre of a contentious custody battle.
The teen has allegedly refused to return to the US and to Madonna, opting instead to stay with father Guy in the UK, where he has remained since the Christmas holiday period. Madonna was forced to make an appearance in a New York courtroom over the matter on December 23, which resulted in the judge ordering Rocco to return.
At the time, Guy’s lawyer allegedly said Rocco had “expressed very clearly that he does not want to return to New York”. As of now, he is still with his father in the UK and the case is expected to be revisited in February.
Guy and Madonna divorced in 2008 after eight years of marriage. As well as Rocco, the former couple also share custody of 10-year-old David, who they adopted from Malawi in 2006.
Madonna was previously married to actor Sean Penn for four years between 1985 and 1989. The two recently reunited at a charity gala, where they set tongues wagging about a possible rekindled romance.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019