That’s the question fans have been asking since Kylie Jenner slipped off the social media radar last weekend, claiming a bout of food poisoning.
Not long after her return to the social networking sites, the Keeping up with the Kardashians star dropped a few pictures that had fans speculating like crazy as to whether food poisoning had, in fact, been code for boob job.
She set the record straight on Twitter, after a fan tweeted the reality TV star to ask where she’d been during her social media hiatus “@KylieJenner. Everyone’s saying you got your boobs done when you were MIA on Snap."
"Do u want to feel them to validate," Kylie came back with, cheekily.
Other followers praised the star for her fuller look. “@KylieJenner, girl, your boobs look so good today, what is your secret? Help a sister out!"
She gave what could be considered the hands-down best reply, telling the fan “TMI, but it’s that time of the month.
“They will deflate soon. And it will be a sad day.”
She also made sure she got the message out to anyone else who still might doubt her, tweeting she “never” got them done.
Kylie has admitted to having lip fillers, although pressure to reveal came after much speculation by fans. She explained her reluctance to ‘fess up to the fillers’, saying she was afraid of what people might say.
“Everyone always picks us apart. I wanted to admit to the lips, but people are so quick to judge me on everything. I might have tiptoed around the truth, but I didn’t like it,” she said, on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveToday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayToday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:55am
- RoyalsPlastic surgery clinic slammed for misusing Kate Middleton's face to promote face lift
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine wore this special brooch on Remembrance Sunday for a very touching reason
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a set of pearls thanks to Michael Hill Jewellers
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- RelationshipsWestside actress Jessica Grace Smith's romantic beachside proposal
Woman's DayNov 10, 2019
- MindWhy saying 'yes' to stress can actually benefit us
Good Health ChoicesNov 09, 2019
- BodyRenee Wright: Why I'm prioritising my health this summer
NEXTNov 09, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Charles shakes hands with trees after he plants them to 'wish them well'
Now To LoveNov 08, 2019