Demi Lovato has been rushed to hospital after suffering a suspected drug overdose.
People magazine has reported that people close to her have contacted them, advising she is now "stable".
Multiple news outlets including TMZ have reported the overdose was heroin related.
A representative for the LA Fire Department said they "transported a 25-year-old female patient to a local hospital."
The LA Police Department confirmed both departments "responded to a medical emergency at the 8000 block of Laurel View Dr. at 11:40 a.m."
In audio obtained by TMZ, it confirms the singer was uncoscious upon their arrival, and she was revived with the aid of a medication called Narcan - which is used to reverse the effects of a narcotic overdose.
Demi, who is 25, has been very forthcoming with her battles with addiction, mental illness and eating disorders.
In March, the former Disney star marked six years of sobriety but had fans concerned when she released a new track called Sober in June.
"Mama, I'm so sorry I'm not sober anymore / And daddy please forgive me for the drinks spilled on the floor," she sang.
"And I'm sorry for the fans I lost who watched me fall again / I wanna be a role model, but I'm only human."
At the end of the track, she sings: "I'm sorry that I'm here again / I promise I'll get help / It wasn't my intention / I'm sorry to myself."
Back when she was celebrating five years sober Demi said "every day is a work in progress so hopefully I make it to 2017 with my sobriety. I take it one day at a time and for today I'm doing great."
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019