Overnight we learnt two things about what really happened on the set of 90's hit sitcom, Friends.
Firstly, there was a contract stating the cast members were not allowed to be too, er, friendly with each other off-set.
And secondly, the contract in question was broken.
Five of the original line-up — Schwimmer, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Matt Le Blanc and Lisa Kudrow — appeared on a TV show celebrating the sitcom’s director, James Burrows.
Matthew Perry, who played Chandler Bing, was unable to attend as he was on stage in a play in London’s West End.
Host Andy Cohen asked about the rumoured contracts stating cast members weren’t allowed to sleep with each other.
Lisa Kudrow, who played ditzy blonde Phoebe, denied they existed.
But Schwimmer, who played Ross, quickly said: “Well, that was broken".
The hotly anticipated reunion also revealed Aniston, Cox and Kudrow were just as friendly off-camera. The trio ate lunch together every single day for 10 years.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019