David Bowie's only son, Duncan Jones, has welcomed his first child on the sixth month anniversary of his dad's death.
On July 10, Duncan and wife Rodene Ronquillo welcomed a baby boy that they named after his late grandfather.
The couple announced their exciting news via Twitter, with Duncan sharing a comedic cartoon of his father, himself and his new son.
“Stanton David Jones. Born July 10th, exactly six months after his granddad made room for him,” the proud dad wrote alongside the drawing of the three generations, adding, “Love you both so.”
“All my love and awe to the incredible @rodeneronquillo who made a human being in her belly.”
“Warrior woman & every day, my hero.”
The couple announced their pregnancy in February, just one month after David passed away of cancer.
In another cartoon Tweet to his 300,000 followers, the expectant father wrote, "1 month since dad died today. Made this card for him at Christmas. Due in June. Circle of life. Love you, granddad."
The film director and his wife let David reveal their unborn baby's gender.
"When we found out what the gender of our baby was going to be, we were able to get the doctor to write it on a card without us seeing it and then I got to spend Christmas with my dad and he actually told us what the gender was going to be," Duncan told E! News in May.
"We found the time to do all of the family stuff that we wanted to do, got a chance to spend some time together, have our talks and say our goodbyes and things like that."
WATCH: Duncan Jones on final moments with dad, David Bowie
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019