David Bowie's only son, Duncan Jones, has welcomed his first child on the sixth month anniversary of his dad's death.
On July 10, Duncan and wife Rodene Ronquillo welcomed a baby boy that they named after his late grandfather.
The couple announced their exciting news via Twitter, with Duncan sharing a comedic cartoon of his father, himself and his new son.
“Stanton David Jones. Born July 10th, exactly six months after his granddad made room for him,” the proud dad wrote alongside the drawing of the three generations, adding, “Love you both so.”
“All my love and awe to the incredible @rodeneronquillo who made a human being in her belly.”
“Warrior woman & every day, my hero.”
The couple announced their pregnancy in February, just one month after David passed away of cancer.
In another cartoon Tweet to his 300,000 followers, the expectant father wrote, "1 month since dad died today. Made this card for him at Christmas. Due in June. Circle of life. Love you, granddad."
The film director and his wife let David reveal their unborn baby's gender.
"When we found out what the gender of our baby was going to be, we were able to get the doctor to write it on a card without us seeing it and then I got to spend Christmas with my dad and he actually told us what the gender was going to be," Duncan told E! News in May.
"We found the time to do all of the family stuff that we wanted to do, got a chance to spend some time together, have our talks and say our goodbyes and things like that."
WATCH: Duncan Jones on final moments with dad, David Bowie
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019