Proving again that the Beckhams are the picture-perfect family, Victoria Beckham, 44, has taken to social media to praise David on Father's Day in the UK on Sunday. The mum-of-four posted a photo of her smiling husband surrounded by Father's Day cards and holding a spotted mug with the word "Daddy" on it.
"Happy Fathers day @davidbeckham to the best daddy in the world!!! X We all love u so much!!! x so many kisses from us all," she captioned the snap.
David also posted on social media on Sunday, sharing a video of himself reflecting on his journey as a father for UNICEF's Super Dads campaign (WATCH the full video above!).
In the heartfelt clip, the former football star revealed family insights such as he walks Harper to school, cooks breakfast for the family and worries constantly about his eldest son Brooklyn.
"I don't think anything prepares you for the constant worry," David tells the camera.
"When you have kids, from the moment they're born you're constantly thinking are they OK? You go and check them every single night five or six times and I still do the same now, even to my 19-year-old."
"I think one other thing is how time goes by really fast. One minute you're holding them in hospital for the first time and then, the next minute, they're driving their car."
"But it's the most special thing, I would never change anything," he added.
The worry all seems worthwhile because David's kids seem to adore him - with son Brooklyn recently crashing his Dad's 43rd birthday lunch and Mum Victoria sharing the adorable video on social media.
David who is estimated to have a net worth of £335million with wife Victoria, also spoke about how the couple keep their family grounded.
"Just the simple things like getting up in the morning and making them breakfast or waking them up first thing as grumpy as they can be. I even walk to school with my daughter," he said.
"I do that two to three times a week and, you know, not all parents can do that and that's one of the things about being an ambassador for UNICEF, its one of the downsides of seeing parents that aren't able to bring up their children in a safe environment - that would be my one thing I would change to have every parent bring up their child in a safe environment
Later, Victoria posted a second photo of David perched on the bonnet of a car with his children Romeo, 15, Cruz, 13, and Harper, six. Brookyln, 19, was missing from the family photo.
"I think they love him. Truly the best daddy @davidbeckham. Missing u @brooklynbeckham," Victoria wrote alongside the beautiful photo.
The power couple has been fending off divorce rumours in recent weeks, but if the pics they've shared on social media are anything to go by, all is well in the Beckham household.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019