Fans have been pleading for a Friends reunion for years, but for one reason or another, there's always been something in the way - and now, Monica Geller herself has set the record straight on what (or who) is causing the roadblock!
In a recent interview with Yahoo, Courteney Cox opened up about the possibility of reuniting with her old castmates.
"We've not really had a Friends reunion," she said, after the interviewer asked whether they all still saw each other.
"We've gotten about 80 percent there, but there's always one person who flakes at the end," she went on.
"I'm not going to name names, but it may not be Schwimmer," she finished, before looking straight at the camera with a meaningful glance.
Friends fans can take that as they will - but it seems like we won't be seeing Courteney, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc, Lisa Kudrow and David Schwimmer together on our screens any time soon!
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021