It’s important to support your partner with their career and it’s the same for Courtney Cox and Johnny McDaid. The only condition is he doesn’t want to be able to see her!
The Snow Patrol guitarist has given Courteney, 51, one rule: she can’t sit front row at his concerts.
“I wouldn’t be able to stop looking at her,” the Irish rocker says. “I’d play all the wrong notes!”
Johnny, 39, has been gushing about his rekindled romance with Courtney saying, “I’ve never loved like I love this woman!”
Watch: Courteney reveals how her daughter Coco helped Johnny propose.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019