Warning: Coro spoilers ahead.
For new mums, heading back to work can be a deeply traumatic time.
While we might be itching to get back to some form of normality (hurray, actual adult conversation!), we also experience that tell-tale tug at the heartstrings, thinking of that little person we've left at home.
Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan has revealed her struggle with guilt, after she agreed to give up full time mum life and head back to the soap.
Returning to her role playing Rosie Webster on the hit UK soap this year, Helen has been forced to leave her one-year-old daughter Matilda with her mum and a nursery to look after.
“I’ve never felt anything like that before,” she told UK's *OK! Magazine
“Then I thought I’m not doing anything wrong - just because I’m going to work doesn’t mean that I’m a bad mum."
Like many mums, Helen added that she cried as she dropped little Matilda off at nursery for the first time, and that she feels guilty spending long days filming.
Luckily though, Helen says she does homework on set, so that when she gets back all of her time is dedicated to her little girl, who she shares with partner, Scott Sinclair.
And while the young couple are very content with their little family unit, Helen says they want to wait a few years before having another.
"Every family is different," she told the mag. "She is definitely enough for us at the moment."
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am