We’re used to seeing Coro star Kym Marsh glammed up to the nines both on and off the screen.
And it seems her eldest daughter, Emilie Mae Cunliffe, is taking after her famous mother, if recent snaps from her social media account are anything to go by.
The 18-year-old singer, who has launched her music career with single Dancefloor this year, is looking more and more like her soap star mother – with her dark eyes and long brunette locks.
Her biggest cheerleader – her mum – has been showing support for the teen on social media since her single dropped earlier this year. The song has now made the top 10 in the UK, with Kym telling her daughter: “I am too proud of you,” upon hearing the news.
Kym started her showbiz career in pop music when she was placed in band Hear’Say on UK talent show Popstars.
Along with the four other members, Kym got to the top of the charts twice with Pure and Simple and The Way to Your Love.
Despite their success, the band were relatively shortlived, splitting up in 2002 after just over a year together.
After a brief solo career, Kym decided to give acting a shot, and joined the cast of Corrie in 2006.
But it must seem a little bit like history repeating itself for Kym, after she watched eldest daughter Emilie audition for a talent contest in 2015.
Despite not being selected by the judges, Emilie has now gone out on her own and looks to be having plenty of success.
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019