Congratulations are in order for Hugh Grant — he's now a dad for the fifth time!
The 57-year-old actor reportedly recently welcomed baby No. 3 with his girlfriend, Anna Eberstein, his ex Elizabeth Hurley accidentally revealed while promoting her show, The Royals.
"I'm very lucky that 31 years into our friendship, he's still my best friend in the world. He's a really great guy," she said on E!'s Daily Pop on Tuesday, March 6. "I see him a lot; I speak to him a lot. You know, he's now a father of five; he has five kids and he's a great dad. Yeah, he will remain my best friend for life."
She didn't reveal the sex or name of the baby.
Elizabeth then appeared on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live! on Thursday, March 8, where she gave further details about Hugh's new bundle of joy.
"He had another one last week. He has five," the actress revealed. "He was over 50 when he spawned them all! He's an enchanting dad—really, really sweet. Having these kids has transformed him from a very miserable person into a fairly miserable person. It's improved him. He's gone up the scale."
Anna's mother, Susanne, previously confirmed to Aftonbladet in January that her daughter was expecting with Hugh.
"I'm very happy to be getting another grandchild. She's due rather soon," Susanne told the outlet. Neither Hugh or Anna have confirmed the birth of their third baby yet.
Anna, a Swedish television producer, debuted her growing baby bump while walking the red carpet with Hugh at the 2018 Golden Globes on Sunday, Jan. 7.
This will be Hugh's third child with Anna, 35, and his fifth overall.
The couple welcomed their son, John Mungo Grant, in September 2012 and a daughter — whose name has not been publicly released — in December 2016. Hugh is additionally a father to a six-year-old daughter, Tabitha Grant, and a five-year-old son, Felix Chang Hong Grant, from a previous relationship with Tinglan Hong.
WATCH: Relive Hugh's iconic dance scene from Love Actually. Post continues...
In 2012, Hugh candidly opened up about becoming a first-time father to his daughter, Tabitha.
"I did feel a little lumpy when I first met my daughter, yeah. Lots of people warned me about [not falling for my own baby]. They said never let anyone know, but the baby period is not that exciting. But I am excited, actually. I thought, well, I'll bluff through it — but very little bluffing has been required. I like my daughter very much. Fantastic," he said at the time.
"There probably is some truth that one of our main functions on the planet is to reproduce because it feels more of an achievement than it should do. Which is nonsense, really. But yesterday, I took my daughter to see my father, who's in hospital, and all the nurses were cooing over her. And I felt, well, pride," the Love Actually star continued.
"Has she changed my life? I'm not sure. Not yet. Not massively, no. but I'm absolutely thrilled to have had her. I really am and I feel a better person… Well, I think I do feel a little less me, me, me. But then, I've had other family to look after. I have an elderly father who's not very well at the moment, so its' never been entirely me, me, me," Hugh continued.
Congratulations to Hugh and Anna on their newest addition!
Via Closer Weekly
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019