On Sunday, October 16, actress Courteney Cox was joined by her 12-year-old daughter Coco Arquette for a very special event.
The mother-daughter duo banded together for the ALS Association Golden West Chapter Los Angeles County Walk at Exposition Park in Los Angeles.
Coco, whose father is actor David Arquette, looked grown up in a red T-shirt, grey exercise shorts and a pair of Converse trainers as she played on her phone and chatted to her mum's famous friends.
Proud mum Courteney says her daughter is excited for her to finally tie the knot with her on-off fiancee Johnny McDaid.
"Coco is very excited about the wedding. I was going to hire a wedding planner but apparently she wants to do it," the 52-year-old told talkshow host Ellen DeGeneres.
"She wants to be the maid of honour, the flower girl, all the bridesmaids," she laughed, before revealing she also sang at her ex-husband David's wedding to Christina McLarty in 2015.
"She's a really good singer. I don't know where she got it," Courteney shared.
No doubt Coco is looking forward to becoming a big sister for the second time as just last week it was revealed David and Christina are expecting another baby together.
"So incredibly blessed and honored that my wife @christinaarquette is pregnant with a baby boy! Thank you Christina and humbled gratitude to G-D for this tremendous gift! Charlie and Coco are so excited and I am over the moon!!!" David, who also has a two-year-old son called Charlie with his wife, penned.
WATCH: David talks about co-parenting with Courtney in the player below. Post continues after the video...
Meanwhile the event was held to raise much needed funds for ALS or Lou Gherig’s Disease.
The guest of honour for the day was celebrity publicist Nanci Ryder, who was diagnosed with the terminal illness in 2014.
Other stars in attendance included Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon and Renee Zellweger.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019