On Sunday, October 16, actress Courteney Cox was joined by her 12-year-old daughter Coco Arquette for a very special event.
The mother-daughter duo banded together for the ALS Association Golden West Chapter Los Angeles County Walk at Exposition Park in Los Angeles.
Coco, whose father is actor David Arquette, looked grown up in a red T-shirt, grey exercise shorts and a pair of Converse trainers as she played on her phone and chatted to her mum's famous friends.
Proud mum Courteney says her daughter is excited for her to finally tie the knot with her on-off fiancee Johnny McDaid.
"Coco is very excited about the wedding. I was going to hire a wedding planner but apparently she wants to do it," the 52-year-old told talkshow host Ellen DeGeneres.
"She wants to be the maid of honour, the flower girl, all the bridesmaids," she laughed, before revealing she also sang at her ex-husband David's wedding to Christina McLarty in 2015.
"She's a really good singer. I don't know where she got it," Courteney shared.
No doubt Coco is looking forward to becoming a big sister for the second time as just last week it was revealed David and Christina are expecting another baby together.
"So incredibly blessed and honored that my wife @christinaarquette is pregnant with a baby boy! Thank you Christina and humbled gratitude to G-D for this tremendous gift! Charlie and Coco are so excited and I am over the moon!!!" David, who also has a two-year-old son called Charlie with his wife, penned.
WATCH: David talks about co-parenting with Courtney in the player below. Post continues after the video...
Meanwhile the event was held to raise much needed funds for ALS or Lou Gherig’s Disease.
The guest of honour for the day was celebrity publicist Nanci Ryder, who was diagnosed with the terminal illness in 2014.
Other stars in attendance included Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon and Renee Zellweger.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am