Former Bachelorette Claudia Hoskins, who made it to the final three on this year's season of The Bachelor New Zealand, has shared a revealing look at her emotional journey throughout the course of the show and the surprising secrets that never made it to air.
In a post shared on her personal blog, the 21-year-old Aucklander shared several excerpts from the journal she wrote in while on the show.
Among other things, Claudia wrote that Tim Tams were banned from the mansion "because some girls are putting on weight".
"Sad day in the life of a Bachelorette," she wrote in one of the pages of her journal.
Watch: Claudia talks about her exit from The Bachelor NZ. Story continues after the video.
The blonde beauty also shared her thoughts from the night she was sent home, after a tearful goodbye from star Zac Franich.
"I can't say much else besides I am heartbroken and I didn't expect it," her journal entry from that night reads.
"I'm sad, confused and angry... I haven't felt this hurt in a long time.
"This is all just so crazy, this whole experience has been nuts and I hate how it's ended. But I will be okay. I don't know what else to say but I know I am strong, I am brave and only good things can happen from here," she continued.
In other excerpts posted from her journal, the Bachelorette told how devastated she was after a mishap with hair dye caused a large chunk of her hair to fall out, and her continuing battle to keep her figure camera-ready despite the food on offer during the course of the show.
Overall, however, Claudia wrote that she was "so grateful for the experience".
"It really did teach me so much about myself and made me that little bit stronger."
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveToday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen confirms the Sussexes will no longer use their HRH titles in an update on their royal exit
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:57am
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020
- CompetitionsWin $200 worth of back to school gift cards with Woman's Day
Now To LoveJan 17, 2020
- WeddingsSevens star Stacey Waaka's heavenly Waikato wedding
Woman's DayJan 17, 2020
- RoyalsThe cute moment Prince William mistakes a photo of himself for Princess Charlotte
Now To LoveJan 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthMeet Jessica Mutch-McKay's sweet little bundle of joy Margaux
Woman's DayJan 16, 2020
- CompetitionsWin an amazing Dr. Hauschka pamper pack worth $530
Good Health ChoicesJan 16, 2020