Former Bachelorette Claudia Hoskins, who made it to the final three on this year's season of The Bachelor New Zealand, has shared a revealing look at her emotional journey throughout the course of the show and the surprising secrets that never made it to air.
In a post shared on her personal blog, the 21-year-old Aucklander shared several excerpts from the journal she wrote in while on the show.
Among other things, Claudia wrote that Tim Tams were banned from the mansion "because some girls are putting on weight".
"Sad day in the life of a Bachelorette," she wrote in one of the pages of her journal.
Watch: Claudia talks about her exit from The Bachelor NZ. Story continues after the video.
The blonde beauty also shared her thoughts from the night she was sent home, after a tearful goodbye from star Zac Franich.
"I can't say much else besides I am heartbroken and I didn't expect it," her journal entry from that night reads.
"I'm sad, confused and angry... I haven't felt this hurt in a long time.
"This is all just so crazy, this whole experience has been nuts and I hate how it's ended. But I will be okay. I don't know what else to say but I know I am strong, I am brave and only good things can happen from here," she continued.
In other excerpts posted from her journal, the Bachelorette told how devastated she was after a mishap with hair dye caused a large chunk of her hair to fall out, and her continuing battle to keep her figure camera-ready despite the food on offer during the course of the show.
Overall, however, Claudia wrote that she was "so grateful for the experience".
"It really did teach me so much about myself and made me that little bit stronger."
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am