Former Bachelorette Claudia Hoskins, who made it to the final three on this year's season of The Bachelor New Zealand, has shared a revealing look at her emotional journey throughout the course of the show and the surprising secrets that never made it to air.
In a post shared on her personal blog, the 21-year-old Aucklander shared several excerpts from the journal she wrote in while on the show.
Among other things, Claudia wrote that Tim Tams were banned from the mansion "because some girls are putting on weight".
"Sad day in the life of a Bachelorette," she wrote in one of the pages of her journal.
Watch: Claudia talks about her exit from The Bachelor NZ. Story continues after the video.
The blonde beauty also shared her thoughts from the night she was sent home, after a tearful goodbye from star Zac Franich.
"I can't say much else besides I am heartbroken and I didn't expect it," her journal entry from that night reads.
"I'm sad, confused and angry... I haven't felt this hurt in a long time.
"This is all just so crazy, this whole experience has been nuts and I hate how it's ended. But I will be okay. I don't know what else to say but I know I am strong, I am brave and only good things can happen from here," she continued.
In other excerpts posted from her journal, the Bachelorette told how devastated she was after a mishap with hair dye caused a large chunk of her hair to fall out, and her continuing battle to keep her figure camera-ready despite the food on offer during the course of the show.
Overall, however, Claudia wrote that she was "so grateful for the experience".
"It really did teach me so much about myself and made me that little bit stronger."
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019