If you didn't already know, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's daughter Luna Legend is pretty much the cutest thing on the planet.
And even though she's her father's twin, she does take after her mum in one regard: her love for food!
Chrissy took to her Instagram to share an adorable video of her daughter playing with a toy restaurant, and the whole thing is just too cute for words.
We're sure these days Chrissy's love of food is only growing, considering she's pregnant with her second child.
With the help of one-year-old Luna, the model announced her pregnancy on Instagram in an adorable video.
But it was Chrissy's mom Vilailuck Teigen who first spilled the beans about the new addition.
It was after a Lip Sync Battle insider overheard her that the news first broke.
"Chrissy was crying for what seemed like no reason," the source said.
When Vilailuck saw Chrissy's outburst, "she was overheard saying, 'My daughter is so emotional these days because she's pregnant.'"
And this time around, Chrissy is going to be having a son.
"A little boy is next, for sure," she told Entertainment Tonight.
They know for sure because Chrissy underwent in vitro fertilization — and she clarified this on Twitter.
"Since this is coming up again, I said our next baby would be a boy because that is the embryo we have left. A boy. So. Yeah," she said.
Well, one thing's for sure, this little boy is gonna be adorable!
This story first appeared on Life and Style.
- MindFrom dating apps to social media - how to have a healthy relationship with your phone
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- FamilyAt home with Dame Valerie Adams and her 'lucky last' baby Kepaleli
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- FamilyWhy, at 84, Sir Michael Parkinson is allowing his son to turn the tables and interview him on stage
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Mediterranean Diet: Is this the healthiest diet ever?
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on their absolute joy at having a baby in the family
Now To LoveYesterday 10:41am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share their body positivity secrets
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeet NEXT magazine's Woman Of The Year 2019 Winners
NEXTOct 11, 2019
- Mind‘I’m forever in your debt’: James Middleton shares an emotional tribute on Instagram
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- TVThe Bachelor Australia's Abbie Chatfield's heartbreaking abortion confession
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- MoneyJo Seagar gives her top tips on how to stay calm and solvent over Christmas
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 11, 2019
- TVThe new Masterchef Australia judges have been announced - and the choices are surprising
Now To LoveOct 10, 2019