If you didn't already know, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's daughter Luna Legend is pretty much the cutest thing on the planet.
And even though she's her father's twin, she does take after her mum in one regard: her love for food!
Chrissy took to her Instagram to share an adorable video of her daughter playing with a toy restaurant, and the whole thing is just too cute for words.
We're sure these days Chrissy's love of food is only growing, considering she's pregnant with her second child.
With the help of one-year-old Luna, the model announced her pregnancy on Instagram in an adorable video.
But it was Chrissy's mom Vilailuck Teigen who first spilled the beans about the new addition.
It was after a Lip Sync Battle insider overheard her that the news first broke.
"Chrissy was crying for what seemed like no reason," the source said.
When Vilailuck saw Chrissy's outburst, "she was overheard saying, 'My daughter is so emotional these days because she's pregnant.'"
And this time around, Chrissy is going to be having a son.
"A little boy is next, for sure," she told Entertainment Tonight.
They know for sure because Chrissy underwent in vitro fertilization — and she clarified this on Twitter.
"Since this is coming up again, I said our next baby would be a boy because that is the embryo we have left. A boy. So. Yeah," she said.
Well, one thing's for sure, this little boy is gonna be adorable!
This story first appeared on Life and Style.
- Food & DrinksRoast racks of venison with blueberry balsamic sauce
Now To LoveDec 03, 2021
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021