If you didn't already know, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's daughter Luna Legend is pretty much the cutest thing on the planet.
And even though she's her father's twin, she does take after her mum in one regard: her love for food!
Chrissy took to her Instagram to share an adorable video of her daughter playing with a toy restaurant, and the whole thing is just too cute for words.
We're sure these days Chrissy's love of food is only growing, considering she's pregnant with her second child.
With the help of one-year-old Luna, the model announced her pregnancy on Instagram in an adorable video.
But it was Chrissy's mom Vilailuck Teigen who first spilled the beans about the new addition.
It was after a Lip Sync Battle insider overheard her that the news first broke.
"Chrissy was crying for what seemed like no reason," the source said.
When Vilailuck saw Chrissy's outburst, "she was overheard saying, 'My daughter is so emotional these days because she's pregnant.'"
And this time around, Chrissy is going to be having a son.
"A little boy is next, for sure," she told Entertainment Tonight.
They know for sure because Chrissy underwent in vitro fertilization — and she clarified this on Twitter.
"Since this is coming up again, I said our next baby would be a boy because that is the embryo we have left. A boy. So. Yeah," she said.
Well, one thing's for sure, this little boy is gonna be adorable!
This story first appeared on Life and Style.
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 23, 2019