Chrissy Teigen and hubby John Legend - along with their adorable 11-month daughter, Luna - are currently living it up in Marrakech, Morocco.
And lucky for us, the sweet family vacation has been documented generously on social media by both the happy couple and they’re travelling company - hairstylist to the stars, Jen Atkins and her husband, photographer Mike Rosenthal.
Our favourite moment from the exotic city-break? Luna’s first word!
Chrissy, 31, posted the precious moment to her Instagram page with the caption, “Ah!!! So many firsts.”
The clip, which features the happy family-of-three, shows John and Chrissy encouraging their little one to say ‘cat.’
“Ca!,” Luna finally echoes back, to the surprise and delight of her parents.
John also took to Instagram to share a snapshot of life with his first child, sharing an adorable selfie of Luna and himself. And if you ask us, we’re already starting to see some resemblance between this daddy-daughter duo.
Have a look at those eyes! Those ears! That button nose! Even the eyebrows!
Another moment from the darling-getaway shows little Luna test out her budding walking skills while visiting one of the country’s legendary rug shops.
This gorgeous memory was captured by Jen, Chrissy's hairstylist, and her husband Mike.
Of course, the couple, who wed in September 2013, seem to have reserved a night - their first in the dreamy city - for date night.
Chrissy posted a photo from the evening to Instagram, which shows the much-loved duo framed by an intricately tiled archway, reminiscent of a multitude of Moroccan villas - or ‘riads.’
The holiday seems to come at a perfect time for Chrissy, who recently revealed her debilitating battle with postpartum depression and anxiety that followed the birth of Luna, in April.
“I was different than before. Getting out of bed to get to set on time was painful. My lower back throbbed; my shoulders—even my wrists—hurt,” she writes. “I didn’t have an appetite. I would go two days without a bite of food, and you know how big of a deal food is for me,” the supermodel wrote in an essay written for Glamour magazine’s April cover story.
The star, who is often seen alongside her husband on the television series Lip Sync Battle, explained that after a series of misdiagnoses, finally having an explanation for her change in demeanor and physical pain left her relieved, happy even.
“I remember being so exhausted but happy to know that we could finally get on the path of getting better. John had that same excitement,” she writes.
Since her diagnosis, Chrissy has begun to tell the “truth to people who needed and wanted to know what was going on with her.” She’s also started taking an antidepressant, "which helped," she says.
Brava, Chrissy! We thank you for being so very honest.
This story originally appeared on Now To Love
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019