According to E! News, Chrissy Teigen was involved in a hit and run accident around 7.30pm local time in Hollywood on Tuesday evening.
Thankfully, law enforcement sources have revealed that the much-loved model and mother-of-one, who was the passenger of the vehicle that was hit, has walked away from the incident unscathed.
An unnamed suspect was later arrested on a misdemeanour hit and run charge, E! News reports.
Following reports of the scary accident, Chrissy took to Twitter to reassure fans and loved ones of her continued safety and wellbeing.
Tweeting to her 3.99 million followers, the 31-year-old wrote, “Got hit by a speeding loon while turning and he fled but cops were right there.”
“Cops who talk to E!, apparently. Not a big deal. I'm good!”
Tapping into the signature wit that has secured her spot in the hearts of many, she added, “I got out of the car and was like phew that was kind of a boring day anyhow.”
Chrissy and her handsome hubby John Legend recently welcomed their first child together, a beautiful and healthy baby girl on April 14, 2016.
The ecstatic new mum confirmed the exciting news by sharing a shot of her baby's birth chart, which revealed she weighed in at around three kilograms.
"She's here! Luna Simone Stephens, we are so in love with you! And sleepy. Very sleepy," Chrissy penned.
But the couple have plans (very advanced plans!) to expand their brood-of-three shortly.
While attending the 2017 SAG Awards on Sunday, January 29, Chrissy revealed that she and her 38-year-old husband have some pretty serious baby plans in the works.
Speaking with E! News reporter-extraordinaire, Giuliana Rancic, the 31-year-old model revealed, “A little boy is next for sure!”
Can you imagine?!
The exciting comment sent the internet into overdrive as social media users began to speculate if Chrissy was already pregnant with baby number two.
Chrissy took to Twitter to clear up any confusion writing, “Since this is coming up again, I said our next baby would be a boy because that is the embryo we have left. A boy. So. Yeah.”
Making things crystal-clear the yummy-mummy added, “And no, I am not pregnant.”
But we’re guessing it’s safe to assume a baby BOY is headed our way sooner rather than later!
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019