According to E! News, Chrissy Teigen was involved in a hit and run accident around 7.30pm local time in Hollywood on Tuesday evening.
Thankfully, law enforcement sources have revealed that the much-loved model and mother-of-one, who was the passenger of the vehicle that was hit, has walked away from the incident unscathed.
An unnamed suspect was later arrested on a misdemeanour hit and run charge, E! News reports.
Following reports of the scary accident, Chrissy took to Twitter to reassure fans and loved ones of her continued safety and wellbeing.
Tweeting to her 3.99 million followers, the 31-year-old wrote, “Got hit by a speeding loon while turning and he fled but cops were right there.”
“Cops who talk to E!, apparently. Not a big deal. I'm good!”
Tapping into the signature wit that has secured her spot in the hearts of many, she added, “I got out of the car and was like phew that was kind of a boring day anyhow.”
Chrissy and her handsome hubby John Legend recently welcomed their first child together, a beautiful and healthy baby girl on April 14, 2016.
The ecstatic new mum confirmed the exciting news by sharing a shot of her baby's birth chart, which revealed she weighed in at around three kilograms.
"She's here! Luna Simone Stephens, we are so in love with you! And sleepy. Very sleepy," Chrissy penned.
But the couple have plans (very advanced plans!) to expand their brood-of-three shortly.
While attending the 2017 SAG Awards on Sunday, January 29, Chrissy revealed that she and her 38-year-old husband have some pretty serious baby plans in the works.
Speaking with E! News reporter-extraordinaire, Giuliana Rancic, the 31-year-old model revealed, “A little boy is next for sure!”
Can you imagine?!
The exciting comment sent the internet into overdrive as social media users began to speculate if Chrissy was already pregnant with baby number two.
Chrissy took to Twitter to clear up any confusion writing, “Since this is coming up again, I said our next baby would be a boy because that is the embryo we have left. A boy. So. Yeah.”
Making things crystal-clear the yummy-mummy added, “And no, I am not pregnant.”
But we’re guessing it’s safe to assume a baby BOY is headed our way sooner rather than later!
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019