One of our favourite Tinseltown-ers, Chrissy Teigen, has taken to social media to announce that she and husband John Legend have welcomed a little boy into the world.
In true Chrissy style, the model mum dropped the news on Twitter in a not-so cryptic way…
"Somebody's herrrrre!" she tweeted, along with baby bottle emojis.
Chrissy, 32, announced that she was expecting for the second time back in November.
It couldn't have gotten any cuter when Chrissy uploaded a video of her two-year-old little girl, Luna Simone Stephens, pointing at her mum's belly saying, "Baby!".
Chrissy and her husband John were overjoyed at the exciting news, and it's no wonder, as things weren't smooth sailing when it came to conceiving both their kids.
Chrissy and John conceived Luna via IVF, but they weren't successful the first time, leaving the couple devastated.
"Ours didn't work the first time, and it was devastating," she said of the experience. "You realize that a lot of it is luck, and you can't blame things on yourself. It's so easy to try to figure out what you might have done 'wrong' and do the opposite the next time."
Not only that, but after Luna was born, Chrissy suffered from post-partum depression – something she now feels prepared for, if she endures it a second time around.
"The depression thing came out of nowhere! And I will say, I'm not even worried about it for this time — because I know what to expect at least."
All in all, we're thankful for Chrissy getting real on fertility and motherhood, but today we're sending our congratulatory wishes to the new mum-of-two!
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019