Chrissy Teigen never fails to serve up a healthy dose of relatable content via social media, and she can regularly be found sharing her trials and tribulations.
Her latest struggle? Dealing with her daughter's picky eating. In an attempt to solve the problem, Teigen created a menu for Luna, and shared the results via a video on Twitter and Instagram. "I made a restaurant for my 2 and a half year old," Teigen wrote in the caption accompanying the video.
The lengthy menu showcases an array of kid-friendly breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes complete with both photos and prices. Teigen even went to the extent of laminating the menu for a fully professional finish.
Menu options include cheese quesadillas, chicken fingers, crispy fish sticks, and cereal with bananas. Each dish is presented on a child-friendly plate complete with dividers.
Fellow parents were quick to chip in and share their appreciation of this clever idea to tackle tricky meal times but also pointed out that not everyone has the time or resources to whip up whatever their children request.
As Teigen joked on Instagram, not even the iPhone portrait mode can make this food look aesthetically pleasing.
What does look appetising are the recipes Teigen has been sharing from her two cookbooks, Cravings and the sequel, Cravings: Hungry For More. Teigen has been documenting how she makes some of her favoruite dishes like the Scallop Linguini Casino and the Crispy Coconut Chicken Tenders with Sriracha Sweet Chilli. If you're looking for dinner inspo, give her a follow.
Via our sister site Grazia.
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am