Chrissy Teigen never fails to serve up a healthy dose of relatable content via social media, and she can regularly be found sharing her trials and tribulations.
Her latest struggle? Dealing with her daughter's picky eating. In an attempt to solve the problem, Teigen created a menu for Luna, and shared the results via a video on Twitter and Instagram. "I made a restaurant for my 2 and a half year old," Teigen wrote in the caption accompanying the video.
The lengthy menu showcases an array of kid-friendly breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes complete with both photos and prices. Teigen even went to the extent of laminating the menu for a fully professional finish.
Menu options include cheese quesadillas, chicken fingers, crispy fish sticks, and cereal with bananas. Each dish is presented on a child-friendly plate complete with dividers.
Fellow parents were quick to chip in and share their appreciation of this clever idea to tackle tricky meal times but also pointed out that not everyone has the time or resources to whip up whatever their children request.
As Teigen joked on Instagram, not even the iPhone portrait mode can make this food look aesthetically pleasing.
What does look appetising are the recipes Teigen has been sharing from her two cookbooks, Cravings and the sequel, Cravings: Hungry For More. Teigen has been documenting how she makes some of her favoruite dishes like the Scallop Linguini Casino and the Crispy Coconut Chicken Tenders with Sriracha Sweet Chilli. If you're looking for dinner inspo, give her a follow.
Via our sister site Grazia.
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019