Chrissy Teigen never fails to serve up a healthy dose of relatable content via social media, and she can regularly be found sharing her trials and tribulations.
Her latest struggle? Dealing with her daughter's picky eating. In an attempt to solve the problem, Teigen created a menu for Luna, and shared the results via a video on Twitter and Instagram. "I made a restaurant for my 2 and a half year old," Teigen wrote in the caption accompanying the video.
The lengthy menu showcases an array of kid-friendly breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes complete with both photos and prices. Teigen even went to the extent of laminating the menu for a fully professional finish.
Menu options include cheese quesadillas, chicken fingers, crispy fish sticks, and cereal with bananas. Each dish is presented on a child-friendly plate complete with dividers.
Fellow parents were quick to chip in and share their appreciation of this clever idea to tackle tricky meal times but also pointed out that not everyone has the time or resources to whip up whatever their children request.
As Teigen joked on Instagram, not even the iPhone portrait mode can make this food look aesthetically pleasing.
What does look appetising are the recipes Teigen has been sharing from her two cookbooks, Cravings and the sequel, Cravings: Hungry For More. Teigen has been documenting how she makes some of her favoruite dishes like the Scallop Linguini Casino and the Crispy Coconut Chicken Tenders with Sriracha Sweet Chilli. If you're looking for dinner inspo, give her a follow.
Via our sister site Grazia.
- TVBree Tomasel reveals her heartbreaking medical condition
Woman's DayYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsThe Queen “regretfully” cancels her appearance at UN climate change summit amid mounting fears for her health
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 2:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice makes a glamorous appearance after welcoming baby Sienna with husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 26, 2021
- At homeBring some tranquility to your home with these trending paint colours
Now To LoveOct 25, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Edna Swart has found the one
Now To LoveOct 23, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's courage: 'My boobs are ticking timebombs!'
Woman's DayOct 21, 2021
- Married at First SightWhich Married At First Sight season 8 couples are still together?
Now To LoveOct 19, 2021