The hottest new couple in Tinseltown is reportedly Channing Tatum and Jessie J!
Sparks began flying between the pair after spending more time together, and it seems he's pretty smitten with the singer.
"They've been hanging out a lot lately and he's excited about seeing her," a source tells E! News about the dynamic duo.
"She's on the road, but he is very interested in getting to know her and doesn't mind tagging along. He's making a lot of effort and wants to spend as much time with her as he can. He's having fun with it and seeing where it goes. He's known her for a while and always thought she was very talented."
It looks like their chemistry is already off the charts as they visited Henry's Tavern in Seattle together over the weekend.
"They didn't kiss or have much PDA in person, but it definitely looked like they were a couple," an eyewitness said about Channing, 38, and Jessie.
"They were both smiling at one another. Overall, they were both trying to keep to themselves and were very polite to the wait staff."
So how did this potential new power couple meet? It's unclear, however Jessie and Channing did appear on stage together at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards. The songstress, 30, and Mark Wahlberg presented Channing with the award for Best Comedic Performance.
While many didn't see Channing and Jessie's "private romance" coming, it was recently revealed that he and his ex, Jenna Dewan, 37, were both casually dating following their split.
Channing and Jenna "lovingly chose to separate as a couple" after nine years of marriage in April.
The former flames share five-year-old daughter, Everly, but it looks like they're both looking forward to a fresh start.
Channing is "just interested in meeting people and dating," and he's also focusing his attention on his Las Vegas Magic Mike show, according to E!'s insider. Meanwhile, Jenna is "feeling ready to move on and to get back out there."
Via our sister site Life & Style.
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020