The hottest new couple in Tinseltown is reportedly Channing Tatum and Jessie J!
Sparks began flying between the pair after spending more time together, and it seems he's pretty smitten with the singer.
"They've been hanging out a lot lately and he's excited about seeing her," a source tells E! News about the dynamic duo.
"She's on the road, but he is very interested in getting to know her and doesn't mind tagging along. He's making a lot of effort and wants to spend as much time with her as he can. He's having fun with it and seeing where it goes. He's known her for a while and always thought she was very talented."
It looks like their chemistry is already off the charts as they visited Henry's Tavern in Seattle together over the weekend.
"They didn't kiss or have much PDA in person, but it definitely looked like they were a couple," an eyewitness said about Channing, 38, and Jessie.
"They were both smiling at one another. Overall, they were both trying to keep to themselves and were very polite to the wait staff."
So how did this potential new power couple meet? It's unclear, however Jessie and Channing did appear on stage together at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards. The songstress, 30, and Mark Wahlberg presented Channing with the award for Best Comedic Performance.
While many didn't see Channing and Jessie's "private romance" coming, it was recently revealed that he and his ex, Jenna Dewan, 37, were both casually dating following their split.
Channing and Jenna "lovingly chose to separate as a couple" after nine years of marriage in April.
The former flames share five-year-old daughter, Everly, but it looks like they're both looking forward to a fresh start.
Channing is "just interested in meeting people and dating," and he's also focusing his attention on his Las Vegas Magic Mike show, according to E!'s insider. Meanwhile, Jenna is "feeling ready to move on and to get back out there."
Via our sister site Life & Style.
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020