Hollywood actor Channing Tatum is no stranger to public displays of affection.
And when it comes to his wife Jenna, Channing is constantly gushing over their wonderful marriage, and precious daughter, Everley.
But a photo he uploaded to Instagram has sent fans into a fury, after Channing took a sneaky snap of his dear wife napping.
Posting a black and white shot of his wife’s naked body, Channing captioned the picture “Nap time = The Best Time,” seemingly in appreciation of his partner’s incredible physique.
But a lot of followers were quick to question whether Channing has gained his wife’s consent to post the intimate image.
“Her body should be for your eyes only, not the millions,” one follower wrote, while another commented, “this pic is mean.”
“I would never be happy with posting a naked pic of me like this on IG! I hope she knows!!! Cuz if she doesn’t, you better tell her! (sic),” the follower wrote.
But it’s doubtful Jenna was too upset by the posting, seeing as she was tagged and active on the social network at the same time.
In fact just this month, Jenna was quoted in Cosmopolitan magazine, saying she and her husband enjoyed a “primal” and “earthy” sex life.
The sickeningly happy couple often post about each other on their social media, with Channing taking to Instagram just a few months ago to celebrate his anniversary.
“This woman, 11 years together, 7 married. Happy anniversary Cake. Thank you baby I love you. Plus you look daaaaaaaaanmm!!!”
And just a few weeks previous to this, Channing wrote a touching tribute to his wife for her guidance over the course of their union.
“If it wasn't for her I would have never even found the path much less stayed on it and not flown off in flaming truck of dynamite singing devil went down to Georgia. Hahahaha. To my light. I love you.”
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019