Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum aren’t afraid to share the love on social media – especially when it comes to an important milestone like their wedding anniversary!
Today, the lovebirds – who have daughter Everly together – shared touching messages in tribute to their seven-year marriage on their Twitter pages.
Sharing a sun-drenched photo of his gorgeous wife with his 8.44 million followers, proud hubby Channing wrote “This woman, 11 yrs together, 7 married. Happy anniversary Cake,” sharing what seems to be his pet nickname for his actress wife.
“Thank you baby I love you. Plus you look daaaaanm!” he added cheekily.
Jenna also marked the anniversary on her Twitter page, posting a series of photo booth snapshots of the couple smooching it up in front of the camera.
The couple have had something of a fairytale romance after first meeting as on the set of the 2006 dance film Step Up, where they were cast as on-screen love interests.
The smitten pair tied the knot three years later and welcomed their first child, a daughter named Everly, in 2013, and it’s clear the family couldn’t be any closer.
Watch: Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's first dance together in Step Up - story continues after the video
“We keep pushing each other to grow and be better. I don’t think I could do it any other way [than with her],” Channing gushed of his beautiful wife during an interview with People last year.
“None of this is easy but at the same time it’s everything I would have ever wanted. Having a family and a little girl, it really makes things super clear.”
Watch: Jenna takes on Channing's Magic Mike character - story continues below
Of course, this isn't the first time the photogenic Hollywood duo have gushed about each other on social media.
Earlier this year, budding photographer Channing shared a series of breathtaking photos of his wife, posted with a tribute to her influence on him and the strength of their bond.
“If it wasn’t for her I would have never even found the path much less stayed on it and not flown off in flaming truck of dynamite singing devil went down to Georgia,” he wrote with his trademark humour.
“To my light. I love you.”
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am