These celebrities shed the pounds to unveil their newly lean figures – and we can’t help but be amazed by the transformation!
Funny man Chris Pratt’s slim down saw him burst onto the screen as a bona fide action star in Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World, while British songstress Adele wowed everyone last year with a comeback showcasing both her fabulous new music and thinner physique.
From a change in diet to sessions at the gym, the celebs have a variety of tips and tricks for shedding the weight. Powerhouse singer and actress Jennifer Hudson revealed her slightly unorthodox trick for cutting down on the treat foods in an interview with Yahoo! Style in 2014: “I throw the pancakes across the room! I don’t let the food intimidate me. If it’s too much, I just get rid of it, but I make sure to watch what I put in my body,” she told the publication.
Meanwhile, Sam Smith revealed he dropped three stone (19kg) following London-based nutritional therapist Amelia Freer’s guidelines to healthy eating, which include doing away with junk food and processed snacks.
Chris, Sam, Adele and Jennifer aren’t the only celebrities to debut a slimmed-down bod - click through to see more star weight loss transformations here
All photos from Getty.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019