Life's a beach for former Celebrity Treasure Island star Aja Rock! The blonde bombshell once climbed a coconut tree in her togs for the TV show and presented a gong at the NZ Music Awards dressed like a cavewoman, but these days, Canadian-born Aja is busy being a mum-of-four.
We spotted the reality TV ingenue and former Womans' Day cover girl at Mangawhai, north of Auckland, where she enjoyed playing in the sand with her three youngest kids and sharing a kiss with her property developer hubby David Southcombe.
Aja, 37, has built a new career making jewellery, but there's no denying it – the socialite can still send hearts aflutter in her leopard-print bikini!
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021