Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett were dressed to the nines for filming on Ocean's Eight, the all-female spin off of Steven Soderberg's Ocean's movies, in New York on Monday.
The movie, which sees the Oscar-winning actresses teaming up on-screen for the first time, also stars Helena Bonham Carter, Mindy Kaling, Anne Hathaway, Rihanna and Nora 'Awkwafina' Lum.
Sandra and Cate were spotted filming outside before heading into a cafe, where they drank coffees and continued chatting.
While both actresses were dressed up for the day, their character styles were decidedly different.
Australian actress Cate seemed to be rocking a Debbie Harry-inspired hairstyle, paired with a '70s-inspired ensemble of a green velvet vest and pants with a leopard print coat thrown over the top.
Meanwhile, Sandra looked more understated in a classic trench coat and dark suit, with her long brunette tresses pulled back in a low ponytail.
The original Ocean's Eleven film, which starred George Clooney and Brad Pitt among others, was itself a reboot of a 1960 'Rat Pack' film of the same name.
While plot details of this new movie have been kept closely under wraps, it's thought that Sandra's character will be the instigator who rounds up her crew of co-stars to steal a necklace from the Met Gala.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021